The mission of the Dodge County Historical Society is to collect, preserve, and disseminate knowledge of the history of Dodge County and its relation to the history of the state of Minnesota. Founded in 1876 as the Dodge County Old Settlers Association, the organization was renamed and is now housed in the former Saint John’s Episcopal Church (1869). DCHS owns and operates five other historic structures in Dodge County.
Connect with the Dodge County Historical Society on social media: Facebook
615 North Main Street
Mantorville, MN 55955