DescriptionBoy’s suit jacket and dress pants; grey tweed with white and red flecks. Jacket has three plastic buttons, two side pockets, a pocket on the left breast, and an inside pocket on the right side; sleeves are trimmed with two buttons on each; uncut buttonhole on left lapel.
21.75 long center back, 15 chest, 22 sleeve
Suit belonged to David James Anderson, b. 1939, son of L.A. and Edna Anderson of Baker Township. The suit was purchased in Morris, probably in the late 1940s. Anderson wore the suit mostly to Sunday School at Zion Lutheran in Chokio, and also wore it as a pallbearer for his cousin’s funeral.
Related People and Organizations