TitleA.C. Lathrop Residence
DescriptionThis is a 16-4/10X 10-8/10cm sepia photograph titled "Residence of Seybold (Sigvold?)" from 1876.
According to James C. Whittemore in 1940, "This house belonged to Reverend A.C. Lathrop and was located on lot 1 of block 9 on the original plat of Glenwood. Hans Schey later owned the property. Pictured is Reverend Lathrop."
The tax records and most of the photograph labels indicate that this is indeed the home of Alfred C. Lathrop, located on the northwest corner of the intersection of 1st Avenue and 1st Street NE.
Related People and Organizations
Lathrop, Alfred C.